I was so (very) surprised and flattered to receive this award! It means even more since it’s from a blogger whose writing inspires me. A big thank you to Adele, The Girl in Glasses! I love your blog, and I’m so humbled that you enjoy mine. ❤
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
The 7 Facts of Kat:
- I love elephants. One of my life goals is to be able to volunteer at an elephant rescue for at least 6 months.
- My favorite book is Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. I’ve read it at least 10 times and I still cry every time.
- I have a disorder known as Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder and am advocate with the Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association. You can read more about my story here.
- I love Robert Smithson’s work. I wrote a twenty-page paper on his “Spiral Jetty” Earthwork while in college.
- I’ve always wanted to be an astronaut, or a Force wielding Jedi, so I can fly among the stars.
- I’m a proud aunt of two nephews and I’m excitedly awaiting my niece (less than 4 weeks to go now!!).
- I love the summer heat, sunblock, lazy poolside days, and late night strolls.
My nominees (I’ve taken the liberty to cheat here and list only 11. However, these 11 have made a big impression on me in the last three weeks, so maybe that’ll make up for it.):
A Sober Head Full of Confusion | theinbetweendream | Behind The Eyes | Faraday’s Candle | Itchy Quill | Oh The Pink Life | Peg-o-Leg’s Ramblings | The Dictionary of Victorian Insults & Niceties | Lost Girl | The Eleventh Letter | A Narcissist Writes Letters, To Himself